- Visit the enchanting towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Capri and cruise around the island to the spectacular Blue Grotto
- Pompeii ruins and drive up to the top of Mt. Vesuvius
- Ancient Greek Temple in Paestum
- Royal Palace in Caserta, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy an optional cooking class or wine tasting in Villa in Ravello
- Stay at a first class Hotel overlooking the ocean
- Hassle free visits and transfers by private local chauffeur/guide
- Complementary dinner reservation to a selected restaurant
- Flexible itinerary and services
Arrive at Naples airport or train station and meet with your private driver. Transfer to your hotel in Sorrento. En route visit Pompeii with a private guide. Alternatively, visit Herculaneum or drive up to Mt. Vesuvius to enjoy the best view of coast.
Meet your chauffeur at your hotel and excursion to visit Amalfi Coast, stopping to visit the coastal towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
Today visit Capri Island and the Blue Grotto. , by hydrofoil, to Capri where you will meet your private guide for a half day private tour of Capri Piazzetta, the Italian Gardens of Villa San Michele and the impressive floor mosaic at San Michele church. After lunch, half-day private cruise around the island to visit its grottos: Green grotto, Coral grotto, White grotto and the world-popular Blue Grotto.
Today many optional activities available: visit the Royal Palace of Caserta; visit the Ancient Greek site in Paestum; visit a mozzarella cheese factory or optional cooking class and lunch in a Villa with coastal view.
Private transfer to Naples airport or train station, or optional transfer to Rome.
- 4 nights at First Class or Luxury accommodation in Amalfi Coast
- All transportation with private English speaking driver/guide and Mercedes vehicle
- Private cruise around Capri Island
- Private licensed guides in Capri and Pompeii
|Number of people in your party||Starting at|