- Visiting in small group
- Best cities to visit in Italy
- Reversible itinerary: Starts from Rome or from Venice
- Pisa and Wine tasting in Chianti (optional)
- No-stand in line booking to museums and sites
- Centrally and conveniently located accommodation
- Hassle-free transfers
|Prices per person (land only) – 2016|
Day 1 – Venice
Upon arrival at the Venice International Airport you will be transferred, by private boat, to your centrally located hotel in the heart of Venice. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and exploring on your own or you may also wish to experience the intimacy of the Venice Canals with an optional gondola ride.
Day 2 -Venice
In the morning, meet with your private guide tour to visit the highlights of Venice; San Mark’s square, San Mark’s Basilica, Bridge of Sighs.The tour might be optionally extended to visit the gorgeous rooms of the of Doge’s Palace. In the afternoon, we encourage you to visit to the island of Murano, easily done on your own, with its many glassblowing factories and museums.
Day 3 – Florence
Traveling by Italy high speed train is by far the most enjoyable and fastest way to travel between Venice and Florence. You might choose to travel in comfortable coach class or upgrade to higher class. Upon your arrival at Florence train station, a private chauffeur will transfer you to your hotel, located in the heart of Florence. In the afternoon, short tour to visit Accademia Gallery (David by Michelangelo) with a no-stand in line reservation. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 4 – Florence
In the morning, visit the highlights of Florence with a small group walking tour; The Duomo by Brunelleschi, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery of St. John or the Piazza della Signoria with its surrounding Renaissance buildings; the Loggia dei Lanzi, Palazzo Uguccione and Tribunale della Mercanzia, and the Ponte Vecchio (the Old Bridge). Many attractions in Florence, find here additional things to do in Florence or excursion from Florence, perhaps a leaning Tower of Pisa tour or a wine tour.
Day 5 – Rome
Easy start today. You will get to Rome by high speed train in less than 1,5 hrs, where a private chauffeur will meet you at the train station and transfer to your hotel in downtown Rome. Early afternoon, small group walking tour to visit the Vatican Museums with the Sistine Chapel, Saint Peter Basilica with the Pieta’ by Michelangelo and St. Peter Square.
Day 6 – Rome
Today, you will join a small group walking tour to visit Ancient Rome and the best places in downtown Rome: The Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Roman Forum, Temple of Hadrian, the Pantheon, and Baroque Rome: Capitoline Hill, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 7 – Rome
Private transfer to airport and departure.
Charming 3-star centrally located accommodation, breakfast and hotel tax included
EXCURSIONS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Private guide to visit Venice (2 hrs.).
- Small escorted group tour to visit Florence (3 hrs.)
- Small escorted group tour to visit Accademia Gallery (1 hr.).
- Small escorted group tour to visit Rome (3 hrs.).
- Small escorted group tour to visit the Vatican and St. Peter Basilica (3 hrs.)
No-stand-in-line reservation and entry fees:
- Accademia Gallery
- Coliseum, Forum and Palatinum
- Vatican Museums
- From and to airports in Italy
- From Florence train station to hotel in Florence
- From Rome train station to hotel in Rome
High Speed train with seat reservation:
- Venice to Florence
- Florence to Rome
OPTIONAL & UPGRADES (prices p.p. ):
- First Class or Luxury Hotel package. (prices upon request)
- Additional day/s in Rome, Florence and Venice. (prices upon request)
- Additional escorted tours/activities (prices upon request)
- 1st Class train tickets. $90