- Visiting in small group
- Best cities to visit in Italy
- Visit Tuscany : Siena San Gimignano Pisa
- Wine Tour and Tasting: Chianti and Super Tuscan wines
- Sightseeing Amalfi Coast and Sorrento
- Visit Pompeii and Naples
- Reversible itinerary: Starts from Rome or from Venice
- No-stand in line booking to museums and sites
- Centrally and conveniently located accommodation
- Hassle-free transfers
|Prices per person (land only) – 2016|
Day 1 – VENICE
Upon arrival at the Venice International Airport you will be transferred, by private boat, to your centrally located hotel in the heart of Venice. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and exploring on your own or you may also wish to experience the intimacy of the Venice Canals with an optional gondola ride.
Day 2 – VENICE
In the morning, meet with your private guide tour to visit the highlights of Venice; San Mark’s square, San Mark’s Basilica, Bridge of Sighs.The tour might be optionally extended to visit the gorgeous rooms of the of Doge’s Palace. In the afternoon, we encourage you to visit to the island of Murano, easily done on your own, with its many glassblowing factories and museums.
Day 3 – FLORENCE
Traveling by high speed train is by far the most enjoyable and fastest way to transfer between Venice and Florence. You might choose to travel in comfortable coach class or upgrade to higher class. Upon your arrival at Florence train station, a private chauffeur will transfer you to your hotel, located in the heart of Florence. In the afternoon short tour visit Accademia Gallery (David by Michelangelo) with a no-stand in line small group tour. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 4 -FLORENCE
In the morning, visit the highlights of Florence with a small group walking tour; The Duomo by Brunelleschi, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery of St. John or the Piazza della Signoria with its surrounding Renaissance buildings; the Loggia dei Lanzi, Palazzo Uguccione and Tribunale della Mercanzia, and the Ponte Vecchio (the Old Bridge). Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 5 -TUSCANY / CHIANTI
Today, a full-day excursion to Tuscany. You may choose to join either our small group tour to visit either Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni or wine tour in the wine country to enjoy Chiantis and Super Tuscans at Chianti vineyards while learning about the local traditional wine making techniques.
Day 6 – NAPLES
This morning you can enjoy time at leisure in Florence. Late morning/early afternoon transfer to Naples by high-speed train, then private transfer to your hotel.
Day 7 – NAPLES / POMPEII
Half day tour to visit first Naples by A/C coach bus with stops at Royal Palace, Naples Cathedral and at Posillipo for a great view of the coast. Then drive to Pompeii for a 2-hour tour of Pompeii ruins. Finally transfer back to your hotel.
Day 8 – AMALFI COAST / SORRENTO
The Amalfi Coast is a magic place, offering unique sceneries along the drive and nesting 3 enchanting villages: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. Today, you will enjoy this drive in a small group and you will have time to explore on your own these gems along the coast and Sorrento.
Day 9 – ROME
In the morning, you will transfer by high speed train to Rome, where a private chauffeur will meet you at the train station and take you to your hotel in downtown Rome. In the evening, small group easy going walking tour, sightseeing some of the Rome top attractions in downtown: Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and enjoy a typical Italian Aperitivo.
Day 10 – ROME
In the morning, visit Ancient Rome in small group tour: in-depth visit of Colosseum (Arena floor, third tier and underground level), Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Balance of the day at leisure or optional activity.
Day 11 – ROME
Today, an half-day small group walking tour to visit the Vatican Museums with the Sistine Chapel, Saint Peter Basilica with the Pieta’ by Michelangelo and St. Peter Square. Balance of the day of the day at leisure.
Day 12 – ROME
Private transfer to airport and departure.
Charming 3-star centrally located accommodation, breakfast and hotel tax included
EXCURSIONS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Private licensed guide on day 2 (2 hrs.)
- Small escorted group on day 3 (1 hr.)
- Small escorted group on day 4 (3 hr.)
- Small escorted group on day 5 (8 hrs.)
- Escorted tour on day 7 (5 hrs.)
- Small escorted group on day 8 (8 hrs.)
- Small escorted group on day 9 (2½ hrs.)
- Small escorted group on day 10 (3 hrs.)
- Small escorted group on day 11 (3 hrs.)
No-stand-in-line reservation and entry fees:
- Accademia Gallery
- Ancient Rome sites (Coliseum, Forum and Palatinum)
- Vatican Museums
- From and to airports in Italy
- From Florence train station to hotel in Florence
- From Naples train station to hotel in Naples
- From Rome train station to hotel in Rome
High-Speed train tickets with seat reservation:
- Venice – Florence
- Florence – Naples
- Naples – Rome
OPTIONAL & UPGRADES (prices p.p. ):
- First class or Luxury hotel package. (prices upon request)
- Additional day/s in Venice, Florence, Rome, Naples (prices upon request)
- Additional escorted tours / activities (prices upon request)
- Upgrade to 1st class train tickets $90