- Visit to local wine estate near your hotel along the Sardinian coastline near Costa Smeralda.
- Full day excursion to Costa Smeralda and Gallura region, visiting a Nuraghi settlement, an international award winning wine estate, and Stazzo Gallurese, an cheese factory immersed in the mountainous Sardinian wilderness.
- A visit to Porto Cervo, a pastel colored village built by Aga Kahn in the 1960’s as a glamorous yet laid back retreat for the wealthy.
- Spend a day in the picturesque medieval town of Alghero tasting olive oil with a walking tour of the historical town center. Visit the red coral workshops to see some of the finest Italian Jewelry creations. Finish with a taste if Sardinian wines at a renowned wine estate.
- An optional private cruise by sailboat or yacht around the Maddalena Archipelagos with their incredible crystalline azure water and pink sand beaches.
Day 1 Costa Smeralda
Your private chauffeur will meet you at Olbia airport to transfer at your hotel nestled in an exclusive stretch of Sardinia Coastline by the Costa Smeralda. Here you might wish to relax on the hotel white beach or sipping and aperitif at the terrace overlooking the sea. In the afternoon, your private driver/guide will pick you up for a short tour and wine tasting to a local wine estate to introduce you to some of the most popular regional wines: Vermentino (white) and Cannonau (red).
Day 2 Costa Smeralda and Gallura
Your private driver-guide will meet at your hotel for a full day excursion to Costa Smeralda and the Gallura region where the DOCG Vermentino di Gallura wine is produced. Driving through the unique granite rock landscape of Gallura, you will visit a Nuraghi settlement, an internationally recognized wine estate and Stazzo Gallurese, a typical cheese factory, immersed in the Sardinian mountain wilderness. Your excursion will finish with a visit to Porto Cervo, the beating heart of Costa Smeralda. This village, built by Aga Khan in the 1960s as a colored pastel village retreat for the wealthy, combines glamour with the typical Italian laid-back cool.
Day 3 Alghero
Today, a full day excursion with your private driver-guide to visit Alghero , a picturesque medieval town on the Eastern Coast of Sardinia. Originally a colony of the Crown of Aragon, the Spanish atmosphere is well preserved in this seaside enclave. First stop will be to taste olive oil from a local Olive oil mill and then a walking tour of the centro storico (historic center) and the fortified walls of the port. You may wish to visit some of the red coral Jewelry workshops to see the most exquisitely creative Italian jewelry is made. After lunch in Alghero, a wine tasting at a world renowned wine estate serving provincial Sardinian wines.
Day 4 Maddalena Archipelagos
Optional day to enjoy a private cruise by sailboat or yacht around the Maddalena Archipelagos. The Maddalena National Maritime, with its its azure crystalline waters and pink sands, will leave you with a memorable experience of one of the most beautiful maritime corners of Italy Coasts.
Private transfer to Olbia airport.
- 3 nights at a Luxury hotel with white sandy beach, Spa and pool.
- Breakfast and hotel tax included
- All private guided excursion with a licensed English speaking guide.
- Wine tasting at 3 wine estates and 1 olive oil tasting.
- Transportation by English speaking licensed driver/guide and A/C van
- Custom itinerary and services.
- Our local Support Line