- Visit the Cinque Terre by cruise or by hiking the popular scenic trail
- Sightseeing of Italian Riviera and enjoy time in Portofino.
- Visit Siena and San Gimignano, the “Town of the beautiful Towers”
- Wine tour in Chianti wine region
- Visit Tuscany hamlets: Pienza, Montalcino, Montepulciano
- Visit the Ancient Abbey of Sant’Antimo
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Stay at a first class Tuscan Villa
- Hassle free transfers by private local driver/guide
- Complementary dinner reservation to a selected restaurant
- Flexible itinerary and services
Day 1 San Gimignano
Your private chauffeur will meet you in Florence and transfer you to your hotel in Siena. En route, stop ti visit San Gimignano.
Day 2 Chianti & Siena
In the morning, your chauffeur will meet you at your hotel for a visit, with a private guide, to the Chianti wine region for tasting at local wine estates or wineries. You may otherwise spend the morning exploring the countryside on horseback or by mountain bike. In the afternoon, you may choose to participate in an optional cooking class at a local villa or travel back to Siena to explore the city with the option of a private guide.
Day 3 Montalcino, Pienza, Montepulciano, Sant’Antimo Abbey
Your driver will transport you on a day trip to visit Southern Tuscany (Montalcino, Pienza, Montepulciano, Bagnovignoni, and Sant’Antimo Abbey). During your visit you will be able to visit a wine estate with wine and a tasting of the famous cheese of Pienza. You may choose an optional escorted visit to a world-renowned Montalcino wine and Tuscan Super wines estates
Day 4 Pisa
In the morning, your driver will transfer you to the Italian Riviera with optional stop in the morning in Lucca or in Pisa. In the Italian Riviera you will stay in Portovenere, the perfect base from where you will explore the coastal towns.
Day 5 Cinque Terre or Portofino
Today, cruising along the coast, or traveling by train, you have the option either to visit the Cinque Terre: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso, or the fisherman town of Portofino, the gem of the Italian Riviera. For these excursions we also offer an optional full day chauffeur service or a private cruise.
From the hotel, your private chauffeur will transfer you back to Florence or an optional transfer to Rome or Milan.
- 3 nights in Siena at First Class hotel
- 2 nights in Cinque Terre at First Class hotel
- Transportation with private English speaking driver/guide and Mercedes vehicle
- Visit 3 wineries/wine estates and wine tasting
- Cheese tasting in Pienza
|Number of people in your party|